Search This Blog

Friday, December 21, 2012

The Head and the Heart, She & Him, Snowmine, and More.

I like music.
You like music.
Have you ever met a soul in this world who didn't feel personally drawn to it?
Music is universal.
Music has saved cultures entirely. Music preserves aspects of communities for generations to come.
Music is saving us from forgetting the perks of simply being, every day.
I am here to share some of my favorite songs (of all time) with you.
I've color coded them for your accessibility.

Classic
Instrumental
Soothing
Fun


I recommend you stop what you're doing, redirect yourself to the YouTubes, and start searching these titles.

The Absolute Favorites

Bloom by the Paper Kites
Martina Martinez by Girls
Brand New Shoes by She & Him
Winter Song by the Head & the Heart
Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da by the Beatles
The Way You Make Me Feel by Michael Jackson



The Recent Favorites

Let Me In by Snowmine
Strings by Young the Giant
Heart Attack by One Direction (I admit it)
Kinder Bluemen by Real Estate 
Boys with Girlfriends by Meiko



The 80s Favorites

So in Love by OMD
Just Like Heaven by the Cure
Heart of Glass by Blondie (okay, I know it came out in 1979 but let me have this)
Ask by the Smiths
Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley (just yes)
She's Always in My Hair by Prince
Karma Chameleon by the Culture Club


I hope you enjoyed my brief little list of some of my very favorite songs.
Enjoy.



Xx
Shelby Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment